Thursday, January 1, 2009

Full Circle

We're back in Lincoln, Nebraska. Not the same hotel (tonight we're staying in a castle!), but it feels like we're very different people than we were just a few weeks ago. Here's our hotel:















We stopped along I-80 in North Platte, Nebraska, for lunch. The sign above the door read, "You are nowhere." (Sorry, I forgot to take a photo.)

I think I could sleep for a week or more. I'm ready to be home, ready to not have to look forward to eight hours of driving each day. I'd never make it as a trucker. :-)

The weather for tomorrow looks promising, but I'm a little worried about road conditions for tomorrow, going across the western half of Iowa and up into Minnesota, toward home.

I'll get pics up, hopefully on Sunday.

Onward and upward, to the last leg of this insane interstate trip. :-)

And please answer our last (?) poll!

2 comments:

Ima said...

Dear Sheyna, Yoni, and Daniel:
Did you know that if the word "Galyan" existed in Hebrew, it would mean "explorer" or "discoverer"? ("Legalot" means "to discover"). I think the name fits to a tee. I am looking forward to seeing you again in Saint Paul, and to learning even more about your adventures. Good luck on your drive, and Happy 2009.
Love,
HaMorah Karen

Dancing Waters said...

Wow - a castle sounds so cool !!

Can't wait to see you all !!