Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today is brought to you by the color purple

Daniel: We are going to sleep at Purple Grandma's house for three days. She gave us presents. Mine was a movie that is called Horton Hears a Who. And Yoni's was a book that is called The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Purple Grandma has a silver computer mouse. She also has a cool computer, which we are using to write this blog instead of Eema's computer. And she has a light with three lights on one pole.

Yoni: Today we left Blue Grandma and Steve. I really wish we could stay with them longer, but I also really want to see Purple Grandma and get home. [Daniel: I feel sad.] Purple Grandma has a bear collection with lots and lots of bears. [Daniel: And there's a gigantic bear.] I really miss Abba. [Daniel: I really want to go home.] And that's it for right now.

Mom: It turned into a longer drive than I thought, but we're here in Yuba City, safe and sound, until Monday, when we head over the mountains into Nevada. I'm hoping for good weather. And maybe no chains required over the summit? (One can always hope.)

We'll try to get a few photos posted while we're here. It'll require a bit of finagling on this end, but I'll do my best.

Until next time...

No comments: