Sunday, January 24, 2010

Heading Home

Today is the day to head over the Sierras. I would rather stay here with my mother-in-law and her delicious stew (YUM!) but I miss my husband and kids something fierce. I just checked the weather and road conditions and both indicate a rainy, possibily lightly snowy ride over the mountains. Still far better than driving with chains through a blizzard at night!

Planning to stay in Reno/Sparks tonight. Maybe a long hot soak in a tub. Ahhh...

Props to Lyn in Fremont who makes a steaming good cup of espresso with her new machine! Thanks for the coffee and the visit! I promise to only post the embarrassing photos. ;-)

More to come (including photos) when I am on my own computer, hopefully tonight in Reno after a pleasant drive and a nice hot bath.

Until then, onward and upward!

1 comment:

Lyn Bratton said...

We were glad to have you, even if it was only for a short time! I'm glad you were there to share in Matt's and Jared's laughter at me trying to froth milk for the first time...and second time...and third time... :) Drive home carefully, I'll be watching the blog for updates! xoxox